Set 1 year ago
on April 3rd, 2021 at 11:55:34 AM UTC
Data accurate as of 51 seconds ago
Powered by CoinGecko
The all-time highest price ever paid for AIOZ Network was 2.65 USD. This ATH price was set on April 3rd, 2021.
AIOZ Network is reimagining streaming from the ground up with a blockchain that integrates content distribution and tokenomics built for media.
AIOZ Network uses a worldwide network of nodes to leverage peer-to-peer neighborhood bandwidth, creating an infinitely scalable content delivery solution at a fraction of the cost of a legacy CDN.
AIOZ Network Strengths:
- Cost Efficiency: Minimal hardware investment makes every solutions possible with a fraction of the price.
- Infinite Scale: The Peer-to-Peer network can accommodate an infinite number of nodes, making our platforms scalable.
- No Middlemen: Direct relationship between partners means more dividend goes to pocket, goes to all the stakeholders.
- Delivery Speed: Using the local network makes speed no longer a complaint. Time to enjoy 4K/8K or even VR videos in a sec.
- High Quality Streaming: Streaming experience has never been better. No more compromise on quality for speed.
- Power D-Apps Ecosystem: Support media streaming for online applications with lower cost and enable digital economy in their business model.
AIOZ Network uses a faster, cheaper, and more robust platform for content streaming making it affordable, fast, and of better quality.
By using this revolutionary technology, AIOZ Network can efficiently change the way the world streams content.
All-time highs of other assets