Set 5 years ago
on January 6th, 2018 at 12:00:00 AM UTC
Data accurate as of 1 minute ago
Powered by CoinGecko
The all-time highest price ever paid for BlackCoin was 1.15 USD. This ATH price was set on January 6th, 2018.
BlackCoin started of as a Proof of Work coin but has evolved to a unique version of Proof of Stake. Wallet users can unlock wallet for staking only.
BlackCoin features the following specifications:
- Extremely secure: Among first with fix on SSL heartbeat, Transaction malleability, BIP66
- The probability to sign a block and the block reward does not depend on coinage (anymore).
- Recommended confirmations: 10, maturity: 500
- Minimum transaction fee: 0.0001 BLK
- Defined block time target: 64 seconds
- Max reorganization depth: 500 blocks
- Inflation: about 0.95%.
- PoS block reward: 1.5 BLK + fees
- The accumulated reward is proportional to the total balance and the time of staking. 24/7 staking at current network weight leads to an expected reward ratio (interest rate) of about 5%.
- BlackCoin rewards users who supports the blockchain through continuous staking.
The ticker symbol "BLK" also represents other assets
All-time highs of other assets